15.7.10

Go, my heart!

It doesn't make any sense after I read but, here I am again.
This page makes me loose my words, all the time.
People change. I don't even know if I have changed. I don't thing I did because I still caring too much for everybody. I still waiting for the happy end. Do I have too much hope?
And I want the happiness as everyone do. Except that I don't need much more than what I already have.
I'm here now just because that pain in my heart came back, I can hardly breathe. Can I just sleep forever? No obligations, no expectations, no big dreams. Only my weirds night dreams that I have every single day. The ones with nonsense. Recently those are making more sense then my real life.
My hands are so small, I can't hold it anymore. What a sensitive girl!
It doesn't matter what is the problem, I will not give up of write, so I can keep those feeling away from me.

Nenhum comentário: